House rules

  1. The facility can be used only by guests who are duly registered upon arrival on the raft, for which a valid identity document is required.
  2. Payment is made in dinars at the official middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia (30% advance upon booking), the other 70% upon arrival at the facility.
  3. In case of cancellation of the accommodation by the facility, caused by violations of house rules, the guest is charged the full amount for the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
  4. Check-in is from 2 p.m. unless otherwise agreed.
  5. Check-out is until 11 a.m. unless otherwise agreed.
  6. It is strictly forbidden to leave garbage outside the premises overnight.
  7. Guests are obliged to be extremely careful with inventory, devices and installations. In case of damage, it will be compensated by the guest.
  8. The use of heating is prohibited unless otherwise agreed.
  9. When leaving the facility, please be conscientious and carefully check the following: all faucets are closed, the electricity is turned off, the windows are closed, the oven is turned off, the lights are turned off and most importantly, that the facility is well locked.
  10. After using the grill, please close the gas bottle and remove it from the sun.
  11. Friends Forever strives to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Please charge your phones during the day and turn off electric suppliances that are not in use during the day, such as light.
  12. We are not pet friendly and pets are not allowed.
  13. Smoking in the facility is strictly prohibited.
  14. Friends Forever is here for you, to provide you with all the additional information during your stay, as well as the assistance of any kind if needed.
  15. Friends Forever wishes you a nice, pleasant and unforgettable stay on our raft!